Tuesday 4 February 2014

Happy Feet

Dear Baby,

Goodness me, you never stop moving! You especially love when your Daddy reads you stories at night. He calls you Tiny Dancer because I said it feels like you're dancing in my belly. You certainly have happy little feet!

Last night you were resting on the left-hand side of my belly and I could see a big lump where you were. It made my belly look lopsided but your Daddy and I got a real kick out of knowing exactly where you were! Daddy finally got to feel you moving around a few days ago - now he is constantly talking to you and putting his hands on my belly so that he can feel you wiggling.

Soon we'll be finding out if you're a little lady or a little gent - we can't wait! We're excited to be able to start preparing for your arrival (and to call you something other than "Baby" and "Little One.")

We love you, Happy Feet. Keep dancing.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment