Thursday 14 February 2013

Hide and Seek

In my last post, I spent time releasing and forgiving 2012 for a truly difficult year; one full of loss and insecurity and pain. I promised to allow 2013 to renew my purpose and hope and so far, I have kept this promise.

On February 9th, 2013, James and I found out we're having a baby.
Suddenly, my life has more purpose and hope than I could've ever imagined. Suddenly, the struggles of 2012 don't seem so senseless - in hindsight, they appear to be the thistled trail that we limped down only to arrive in paradise. This sweet gift feels like the reward we've been given for enduring trials that threatened our safety and sanity ... this precious surprise is the beautiful redemption I didn't dare dream of.


In 2012, so much was lost.

In 2013, we rediscovered our joy.

What a lovely game of hide and seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment